Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Independent Sector..Rocks..

I’ve had a long, exciting 72 hours and I’d like to thank my new friends at Independent Sector (www.independentsector.org), especially Andrea, Jamie, Megan and Erica for an amazing first conference. I spent the past three days in Philadelphia at the Our Hopes, Our Voices, Our Future Conference and learned more than I have in a LONG time. I had the pleasure to sitting on a panel with Ben from NAACP and Janet from La Raza and I am in awe of all that they’ve accomplished, and continue to work towards.

I could blog about it, but I couldn’t write about it as well at Katya from Network For Good did – so please read her blogs from the conference here: http://www.nonprofitmarketingblog.com/. And in an attempt for blatant self-promotion, she wrote about me, so check it out and comment...

Thanks Katya, the Independent Sector Team and all the other amazing people I’ve meet this weekend... If your organization isn’t a member of IS yet – you should be... If for no other reason than to see Diana Aviv dance her heart out.

No comments: